The Sakhi4Life Promise
As trusted companions, we go above and beyond
The list below is not exhaustive. We are always ready to consider special requests and offer tailor made services to suit your specific needs.
- Organising diagnostic services @home
- Organising visits by physicians, specialists, physiotherapists @home
- Organising home nursing / hospital attendants
- Scheduling doctor appointments / getting second opinion
- Scheduling reminders for appointments and medicines
- Picking up and delivering medicines, medical reports and samples
- Assistance with hearing / speech / orthopedic aids
- Accompanying to hospital visits, health checkups and medical procedures such as dialysis or chemotherapy
- Installation, repair or service of electronic items, appliances, and other household goods
- Supervising plumbing, electrical and carpentry services
- Hiring domestic help / cooks / drivers – full time or part time
- Organising home cleaning and laundry services
- Delivery of food / groceries / water
- Laundry and tailoring services
- Routine shopping
- Organising travel and transport (taxis, private vehicles)
- Pest control
- Fall proofing
- Install cameras and have 24×7 access to web cam
- Payment of utility and household bills (power / gas / water / Internet / WiFi / municipal taxes etc)
- Banking and legal services
- Beauty and grooming
- Property management/Wealth management
- Insurance Advisor @home
- Air / train ticketing / passports / forex
- Health and travel insurance
- Teaching how to use gadgets / smart phones / internet
- Celebrating special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Arranging poojas, picnics, and other leisure activities
- Accompanied visits to temples / beaches / parks / concerts / weddings
- Regular visits for reading / storytelling / companionship
- Ambulance Assistance
- Daily updates to kin
- 24/7 Support Manager
- Non Medical Emergency
What our clients say
After two and a half months of lockdown, I was desperate for a haircut. It wasn’t safe for me to go to a salon. That’s when I remembered Sakhi4Life. Picked up the hair dresser, brought him over, supervised disinfection of implements, & stayed till the job was done.
Rajesh Kumar (name changed on request)Chennai, India
After two and a half months of lockdown, I was now desperate for a haircut. Thankfully, saloons were about to open, but would it be safe? Should I risk spending an hour in an enclosed space with dozens of saloon staff and their customers? Without air-conditioning in the heat of June?
That’s when I remembered Sakhi4Life.
Suchint was simply amazing. She immediately identified the terrace of my building as the safest and most comfortable venue. And identified a professional hair dresser as concerned about hygiene and safety as I am.
The Sakhi executive took care of everything. Picked up the hair dresser, brought him over, supervised the disinfection of the implements, and stayed till the job was done to my satisfaction. All in the safe and convenient outdoor environment of my own terrace!
Thank you Sakhi.